Product Techinical Sheets
- – EcoAllene® Base
- – EcoAllene® Compound Metallocene
- – EcoAllene® Compound PEHD
- – EcoAllene® Compound PS
- – EcoAllene® Compound Pa-PP
- – EcoAllene® Compound PP
- -EcoAllene® EBM_EA18 (blow molding)
- Not Required
- Nozzle: 190° – 230° (for compounds PS and Pa 200° – 240°)
- Cilynder: 200° – 240° (for compounds PS and Pa 210° – 250°)
- Mold: 40° – 60° (higher T° influence positively the flowabilty)
Pressure and Velocity
- Specific pressure: 300 – 500 bar
- Injection: Medium – High
- Back Pressure: Low – Medium
- Velocity: Medium – High
EcoAllene® is a new and innovative polymer derived from recycled polylaminates, i.e. material made up a plastic layer and a metal layer.
EcoAllene® is created through a patent-protected production process. It is a new eco-friendly plastic material with a vast variety of uses.
The production process involves recycling packaging which would otherwise end up in a landfill or incinerator, such as sweet wrappers, packaging for beverages, certain capsules for hot drinks, etc.
EcoAllene® is one of a group of synthetic plastic polymers, and is a polyethylene containing aluminium. It is a very versatile material, with similar characteristics to most common types of plastic.
Aside from its intrinsic ecological properties as a 100% recyclable material, EcoAllene® has another fundamental aspect:
ECONOMICALLY COMPETITIVE: EcoAllene® is different from other plastic materials in that it is highly competitive on the market due to the fact that it does not depend on the fluctuating price of oil.
This characteristic makes it practically immune to oscillations of external price factors, unlike other plastic materials.